Join the Car Pace LLC family!
Want to be a part of a team that changes lives? Be yourself at Car Pace, where we strive for our teammates, customers, and community to succeed through honesty and openness. If you’re looking to be part of an awesome team, you’ve found the right place.
“Car Pace encourages us to be our true selves instead of just another corporate employee,” Justin, Car Pace employee for 2 years.
“Working at Car Pace doesn’t feel like a job – it feels like a daily opportunity to learn and grow in a way that helps other and myself succeed,” Kim, Car Pace employee for 2 years.
Entry Level Auto F&I Manager:
We are looking to add a qualified ENTRY LEVEL AUTO FINANCE MANAGER to our team. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Vehicle Purchase Program for Employees and Family
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Recruit, hire and develop associates for the Financial Services Department.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing and explore payment options.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintain a high level of productivity.
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise the financial services associates to ensure individual and department goals are met.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Prior experience in a dealership F&I Department, automotive sales, or in the selling of financial products required.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or experience preferred.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Join our family and reach new heights. Submit your resume [HERE].